- Laurence Manchee lives in Portugal on his 18-hectare homestead with his wife, Kimberly.
- The certified organic farm sells veggie boxes, compost worms, worm castings, trees for food forests, homemade products and eggs.
- set up for Permaculture and Natural Building courses and demonstrated their day-to-day homesteading and permaculture systems.
Laurence's roles include:
- Certified educator of PDCs with the Permaculture Association UK
- Director of WWOOF Portugal Association and member of the local organic farming association.
- Farm manager at Keela Yoga Farm with his implemented agroforests, Natural Buildings, livestock and Permaculture systems
- Course lead for the Natural Building, Food Forest and Permaculture Courses since 2017
- Private Permaculture Design, Land Management, and Natural Building Consultant
- Supervisor and teacher of staff, volunteers and interns to manage the farm's vegetable gardens, food forests, sheep, pigs, forest management, reforestation, and growing permaculture systems and Natural buildings
- He has been an author in various magazines, including Permaculture Magazine UK, which showcases his permaculture systems.
- Speaker at various agricultural events around the country on Organic farming, agroforestry and sustainable living
Who should study with Laurence? Laurence's courses are perfect for starting an off-grid life, homestead, agroforest, or permaculture Farm. They are practical courses that prepare you for your project and help you on your journey. His courses at Keela Yoga Farm in Portugal are ideal as there is a wide range of established and working permaculture systems for you to see and get involved in. His courses are suitable for all levels.
You can also get to know laurence better by watching his youtube channel.