Refunds and cancellations
If you want to cancel your membership
If you pay for a membership subscription to the Permaculture Association and tell us within 7 days that you have changed your mind you can cancel your subscription and receive a refund. Please let us know if you would like to cancel your membership subscription at any other time. We will consider requests for refunds in case of financial hardship. You don’t need to give a reason to cancel your subscription.
If you have a login to the website www.permaculture.org.uk as a benefit of membership, this will be deactivated if you cancel your membership. Any content you have added may no longer be visible.
Please note that if you have benefitted from membership by having access to member information, obtaining member discounts, registering for courses and programmes, receiving emails or publications, or downloading member-only content, we will refund at our discretion.
The Permaculture Association reserves the right to charge a handling fee (10% of the original fee).
Please e-mail us email@example.com, write to us at Permaculture Association, BCM Permaculture Association, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom or call 0113 230 7461.
If you want to cancel your Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design
Please contact Cath Marsh or telephone the office on the number above.
If you pay for the Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design and tell us within 7 days that you have changed your mind you can cancel and receive a full refund.
After 7 days there are fee elements that are not refundable from your balance:
- £20 Annual Diploma fees - minimum of 2 yrs @ £10/yr.
- £30 One-off Diploma Registration fee.
- £60 System Maintenance and Development.
- £20 Contribution towards Accreditation System Development & Quality Assurance.
- The cost of any tutorials that you have received.
If you want to cancel an event booked online on this website
All bookings are subject to a cancellation charge. This is usually:
- 10% if cancelled 31 working days or more before the start day of your first event (course, conference, convergence or tour)
- 25% if cancelled 20-30 working days before
- 50% if cancelled 10-19 working days before
- 100% (i.e. no refund given) if cancelled within 10 working days before.
Requests are considered active on the day they are received. Working days are Mondays to Fridays inclusive. Requests for cancellations after the event will not be considered.
Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the tickets.
Substitutions are allowed at any time on condition that the Permaculture Association is informed of the name and details of the substitution in advance of the event.
Please check the booking page for details of any variation.