* Senior tutor in British Diploma system since 2012
Skills, technical expertise and areas of interest:
* Permaculture Teacher Training in June 2001 & Sept 2004
* Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design (Britain) Sept 2003
* Adult Education Teaching Certificate (C&G 7307) Aug 2001
* Certificate in Permaculture Design (PDC) Sept 1996
* BSc Hons Physics 1985
SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
* The permaculture design process (I've published a book on this subject: 'Permaculture Design - a step-by-step guide' Permanent Publications 2012).
* Training of Permaculture Teachers (I've co-taught these courses since 2006).
* Gardening, forest gardening and growing unusual plants and trees (I've taught forest gardening courses since 2011).
AREAS OF INTEREST:
Areas of Permaculture Design Experience:
* Using systems thinking and natural patterns in design (I'm currently writing my second book on this topic).
* Applying permaculture thinking to the care of our own bodies (since 2011).
* Creating permaculture livelihoods (I teach short courses on this topic too).
* Alternative currency systems.
* A number of gardens, designed and implemented since 1996, mostly my own.
* Some consultancy since 2004, including a few smallholdings.
* Small forest gardens.
* Some theoretical knowledge of Regenerative Agriculture systems and techniques - I ran RegenAG UK for a couple of years and completed the following courses/workshops:
* * RegenAG Advanced Design course (7 days) Oct 2011
* * Holistic Management (3 days) May 2012 and March 2014
* * Polyface Farming with Joel Salatin (3 days) Apr 2013
* * Fertility Farming (3 days) July 2013
* * Biofertilisers and Soil Chromatography (3 days) May 2014