We're delighted that you're interested in offering a workshop or other content for the UK Festival of Permaculture 2023 at Lambourne End, Essex, 22- 24 September.
Our convergences have always been a 100% participatory event and the festival follows the same design. Workshop facilitators purchase an event ticket however get in touch if you are interested in a bursary ticket.
We welcome applications for workshops, talks, creative arts, outdoor, practical and nature-based activities, and more. We welcome a diversity of topics, with a key emphasis being on positive solutions and building momentum for change.
Our audience wants to hear about innovative solutions which they can learn from and apply in their own lives. Please link your workshop to one or more of the following themes:
- Experiential & Practical Skills
- Climate Action
- Equity, Diversity & Social Justice in Permaculture
- Biodiversity, Rewilding & Nature-Based Solutions
- Community Projects Art, Creativity & Music
- Forest Gardens & Agroforestry
- Home & Garden Permaculture
- Community Projects reports, Projects case studies, LAND Centre designs
- Permaculture & Children, Young People
- Permaculture Association projects & strategy Permaculture Design or Diploma session
- Permaculture in Business & Organisations
- Health & Wellbeing
- Regenerative farming, food and growing
- Local Tours & Visits
We are looking for introductory and advanced sessions. Applications will close by July 14th or sooner if it is considered we have sufficient applications to fill our programme.
Submit a Workshop