During eight interactive and information-filled days, we will be offering a course to enhance your skills in teaching permaculture and to add new information to your curriculum.
The program will include:
* How to present using a variety of teaching methods
* Using icebreakers and energizers to keep interest
* 'Mini-teaches' to gain first-hand experience with peer-review
* 'Open space', games and small group discussions
* Incorporating tours and practical sessions - we will try it ourselves at Friland
* Time for exchanging knowledge, experience and networking
* Participant presentations
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member