This in total 16 day long course consists of a broad range of topics applicable to life anywhere on the planet, at the same time catering to specific needs of the participating students.The Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course allows you to be the change you want to see in the world. Based on Bill Mollison’s Permaculture Designers Manual, it provides skills and solid knowledge in permaculture design as a science that can create abundant ecosystems.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE :
‣ History and definition of Permaculture
‣ Ethics and principle of Permaculture
‣ Design process and its ecological design application
‣ Patterns in nature
‣ Climatic Factors and microclimate enhancement
‣ Hydrological Cycle
‣ Land restoration techniques
‣ Soil food web and its repair
‣ Water harvesting techniques
‣ Tree crops and food forests
‣ Regenerative earthworks
‣ Climatic specific building and cultivated ecology techniques
‣ Natural building strategies
‣ Animals management in Permaculture
‣ Social and financial Permaculture
‣ Local food systems
‣ And many more fun and dynamic activities
Lead Teacher Roman Eisenkoelbl:
A semi-nomadic Natural Farmer,Tree Planter,Soil Builder and Seed Disperser has been studying and living in Permaculture Projects and Communities since over 9 years.He was part so far of 20 PDC Courses (organization & co-Facilitation) and several short courses.He learned from Experts & Pioneers through participating in workshops of David Holmgren, Jairo Restrepo, Rosemary Morrow, Robyn Francis, Ernst Gotsch, Sepp Holzer, Martin Crowford, Larry Korn, Alex Kruger,Rico Zook and Govinda Sharma.Now back in Spain to start a regenerative Enterprise and learn more about eco-social life system design while building a Centre for Regenerative Landmanagement Practices in Catalunya Spain on a 100ha mountain property.
Plus local guest speakers,Camping and food included, www.soilsunsoul.net
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member