Please join us for this exciting opportunity to learn more about permaculture in Glasgow. Permaculture is a design system based on ethics and principles deduced from observing nature. During the course you will find out more about the ethics and principles and how they are applied in nature and in a garden, and see some other examples of their application. You will also be invited to participate in a practical activity, such as composting, creating a Hugel bed, or a lasagne bed, in a local permaculture-inspired garden.
This course can be taken as a stand alone introduction to permaculture, or as the first weekend of the full Design course which is over a further 5 weekends (one weekend from January to June).
Why join this course?
* Permaculture is solutions-focussed, so you can learn something which you can then apply to your work, life, garden or projects.
* You will learn something new!
* You will meet other people who are interested in sustainability.
* It is the first module of the full Permaculture Design Course (which is the standard 72 hour full design course, internationally recognised as the core introduction to permaculture.
* The teacher is on the Permaculture Association’s certifying teachers register.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member