Nourish your mind, body and soul by reconnecting with nature and yourself in the stunning settings of Suryalila, one of the most popular Yoga Retreat Centres in Southern Europe.
This all-inclusive experience combines permaculture classes, hands-on training in our gardens, two yoga sessions per day, a foraging walk in the Natural Park and relaxing treatments.
May is one of the most beautiful months in Andalucia, our gardens and olive groves are blooming and thriving. During your stay, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the soothing embrace of Suryalila Yoga Retreat Centre while taking part in our project, learning how to grow your own organic food and get inspired by permaculture.
Permaculture is a design framework that mimics natural ecosystems to create sustainable ways of living. It is about taking time to observe and value the diversity of beneficial relationships between all living organisms and our inner landscape.
This experience will give you a deep insight into how to turn your back garden into a little wildlife haven, step into the world of permaculture or simply embrace a more sustainable lifestyle and a yoga practice.
This course is open to all levels of yoga experience, all ages, families, couples, friends and solo travellers.
The course includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in Suryalila’s beautifully decorated rooms
- Three gourmet organic vegetarian meals a day, unlimited tea, coffee and fruit
- Two yoga classes every day
- One treatment of choice: either Thai massage, deep-tissue massage, acupuncture or cupping.
- Tuition fees and teaching materials
- Use of all facilities including the salt water pool, sauna (on assigned days) and wi-fi.
For further information visit https://danyadara.com/permaculture-experiences/
LIMITED SPACES! Apply now!