The Permaculture Association ebulletin gives you the latest news from the Association and a roundup of permaculture related items we've spotted, plus upcoming events, jobs and opportunities.
It is sent out 12 times a year, usually the second Thursday of the month.
You don't have to be a member to get the ebulletin, and it is free! Complete the subscription box and all the news will pop into your inbox.
We don't pass your details on to anyone else and you have the option to unsubscribe at any time with every e-bulletin you receive.
Content for the e-bulletin coheres information from other channels, including big news, current opportunities and jobs, upcoming events, research digest items, and more.
Please consider the following content guidelines:
- Your news item needs to link to some sort of source available on the web.
If you want to tell people about a survey, a course, news or opportunities, please
1) use your login details to log onto the website*
2) create an item on the website and
3) send the link to Ryan, Strategic Communications Coordinator.
- Ideally, please provide a photo to accompany your news item.
*Not sure what your login details are? get in touch with membership coordinator Nicola.
We are looking forward to receiving your news!
Not all content can be included in the ebulletin. We will always do our best to find the right audience for our members' message, for the benefit of everyone.
Please note there is also a members' e-bulletin, . Content can be submitted as above or sent to Nicola.
There is also an occasional Wales e-bulletin as of January 2015 (sign up at http://bit.ly/paramaethu-signup)
More information about how we handle subscriber data:
- Data we collect from you will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Pre-existing personal data will be reviewed every 2 years and if there is no explicit need for it to support any of the charitable aims of the Permaculture Association it will be deleted.
- We use the information we hold to carry out our work so we can keep improving our support for Permaculture Association members, the permaculture network, permaculture learning and research, and help more people know about it.