Become a member
Many people are joining the Permaculture Association and helping to ensure that permaculture is recognised and valued across Britain. We're a friendly network of people, projects and businesses, and we'd really like you to become a part of it!
Supporting the Permaculture Association by joining as a member, spreading the world through Ambassador activities or supporting the network with a donation allows the Permaculture Association to:
- Help people to get access to information about permaculture
- Promote the benefits of permaculture to a wider audience
- Assure the quality of permaculture courses
- Raise funds for new initiatives such as youth projects, training courses for teachers
- Support permaculture projects in the global south
- Support networking activities - in Britain and internationally
- Support research to build the evidence base supporting permaculture to decision makers
- Run the website to promote courses, and more!
Please support a brighter future
By working together using the tools and techniques we have, and empowering people with new skills, we can bring about change. Please support us in this work! There are many ways you can make donations to the Permaculture Association. Thank you!
Give the gift that keeps on giving!
With Permaculture Association Membership, your friends and family will get a gift that lasts all year round, and which will also contribute to further permaculture research, education and development.
You can support The Permaculture Association by dedicating some of your time to Ambassador activities, writing blog posts, distributing leaflets and more!
Help others hear the benefits permaculture can provide
Help us to share the positive stories that are being generated by the network, on facebook, twitter and via our blog - find out more here.