We work to support everyone in Britain to learn about and use permaculture.
To help this work we provide:
- The website with freely accessible information and connections to the people, skills and knowledge of UK and international networks.
- Advice by phone and email. Wherever possible, please look at our website first to see if you can find an answer to your question before contacting us.
- Recommend public speakers, books, courses, specialist training and designers for projects large and small.
- Connect you to local groups and projects.
- Signpost other support, provided by a wide range of sustainability organisations.
These services are provided free of charge. If you find our help useful, please do send us a donation. If you require in-depth support we will ask you to either join the Permaculture Association, or agree a fee for the work provided.
Members receive further services and benefits, including newsletter, member listings, promotion of courses and events, access to the Diploma in Applied Permaculture, member pack, funding support and more.