Permaculture Works - Your Newsletter
Permaculture Works, our quarterly newsletter, is your chance to communicate with over 1,400 members of your permaculture network.
It is buzzing with stories of permaculture news straight from our members.
Please add the dates below in your diary. We hope you will use this resource to tell your story and to keep the network updated with your stories, opportunities and thoughts.
Permaculture Works is free to members and is mailed out in the post, please let us know if you are happy to receive a PDF version e-mailed to you.
The format for the newsletter has a mix of news, inspiration and features. A typical publication is 28-32 A5 pages. Items you can contribute include:
- Network news (~100 words per item)
- Design feature (~700 words)
- LAND network news (~120 words per item)
- Member's spotlight (~350 words)
- Opportunities (~100 words per item) to be listed online
- Permaculture Explained: To give an example of how projects interpret and use the principle in a project.
- A3 educational permaculture poster
- Courses and events
2016 Permaculture Works dates (subject to change).
Mailed out: March 2016
Please submit content by: 17 May 2016
Mailed out: June 2016
Please submit content by: 23 August 2016
Mailed out: September 2016
Please submit content by: 5 November 2016
Mailed out: December 2016
Want to find out more details and guidelines? get in touch with Ryan, Strategic Communications Coordinator.