New Economic Training for Permaculture & Agroecology Projects: Lush Fund with Stir to Action
Are you part of an enterprise or project using agroecology or permaculture models for food, farming, or forestry? Interested in new training opportunities to take it to the next stage?
Stir to Action have partnered with Lush to offer 20 fully funded places on their New Economy Programme for groups working in agroecology and permaculture and the Permaculture Association has been asked to reach out to our members to find groups to get involved.
What’s on the programme?
- Crowdfunding: Planning, Creating, and Running a Campaign, Bristol, 15 June or London, 17 July
- Community Wealth Building: An Economy For All, London, 16 Jan
- What If We Ran It Ourselves? Community Ownership, Bristol, 13 July
- Worker Co-ops: How to Get Started, Oxford, 25 May
- Media Training: Becoming a Spokesperson, London, 20 March
- Multistakeholder Co-ops: Sharing Ownership, Bristol, 18 May
- Tech For Good: Design An App, Oxford, 23 Feb
How to Apply?
Apply for a place by selecting a workshop and then telling Stir — in fewer than 100 words — how it could make a difference to your project. The places are offered on a rolling basis, so apply by filling out this application form.
If you live rurally and require support to travel to a workshop, Stir have a £500 travel expenses fund. After applying, email your request to email@example.com.
Full details are here: https://www.stirtoaction.com/blog/lush-fund