Apprentices working towards their Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design are welcome for a whole day of design support, including one-to-one tutorials, peer design shares, workshops and more.
What is taking place?
• There will be an induction to the Diploma for new apprentices, focusing on understanding the diploma system and making a start on your action learning pathway design.
• There will be a workshop on Transformative Action Learning, based on the Gaia University model, led by Nicole Vosper, one of the first UK Graduates of their University’s action-learning degree level programs. The workshop will focus on strategies to accelerate learning based on action learning principles and some of the practices embedded in the Gaia Uni approaches.
• Tutors from around the South West will be available for personal and design support tutorials.
• There will be space for peer support and group design share sessions, for apprentices to give feedback on each other’s work. As well as for action learning guilds.
• Aranya will be leading a workshop on the Design Process to re-cap some of the frameworks and processes used in permaculture design.
• There will be a workshop on documentation and how to design a system for yourself to capture your own work and learning more efficiently in a way that can disseminate your learning.
• Tutors and apprentices are also welcome to offer workshops to share.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member