Join us at Forest Farm Peace Garden to celebrate the abundance of the harvest at our next open day. We welcome you to visit our community garden's open day to enjoy a variety of relaxing, educational and fun activities, including activities for children.
- guided walks of the garden
- children's activities
- hot food from garden produce, bread & cakes
- sale of hand-made cakes, chutneys, jellies & preserves
- a reuse and recycle “swap stall”
- freshly pressed apple juice from windfall apples
- sale of plants and herb cuttings
- workshops on reducing your carbon footprint
- learning about & using herbs
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member