Paypal will debit the membership payment annually via your paypal account. To manage your subscription, please log in to paypal.
Please note! There will be a delay in the processing of your membership if you opt to set up a paypal subscription, so if you would like access to the website straight away, please use another payment method.
- Data we collect from you will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Pre-existing personal data will be reviewed every 2 years and if there is no explicit need for it to support any of the charitable aims of the Permaculture Association it will be deleted.
- We use the information we hold to carry out our work so we can keep improving our support for Permaculture Association members, the permaculture network, permaculture learning and research, and help more people know about it.
- By becoming a member you are also subscribing to our monthly ebulletin email which you have the right to unsubscribe from at any time.
- Once your membership has been processed you will be able to opt in to a variety of membership preferences and to our terms and conditions by logging on to the website via your user account. You have the right to amend these at any time either online or by contacting us directly.
- By joining the Permaculture Association via this page you will be taken away from the Permaculture Assoication website and your payment will be processed by a secure third party processor.