Permaculture Landscape Designers
Here is an Exciting opportunity to help our planets eco-systems and be a part of a revolutionary project.
We are currently recruiting permaculture designers to advise and assist in the designing of a regenerative farm of livestock, plants and trees in the temperate climate of the UK, near Exeter.
We are arranging around 10 acres of land now and will be selling to the local market as part of a prototype project to a much larger scale project on similar lines.
The system will be regenerative to the eco-system, it will use intelligent heating systems and it will provide tropical foods to the public at reasonable prices.
- You will advise and accompany the project, assisting in achieving our results.
- You will attend meetings to express ideas, solutions and overcome challenges.
- You will design intelligent and regenerative systems which will maintain itself (Closed loop systems)
- You will design waste, irrigation, grazing, growing and similar systems we would need.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who feeling exciting just reading about this project and who feels like it aligns with their purpose in life.
- You will have a firm experience in permaculture design. Preferably on a mass scale or with tropical plants in temperate-climates.
- You will ideally have valuable contacts in the industry who can assist in achieving our results.
- You will have a grounded understanding in organic growing, permaculture, and/or any other regenerative methods/practises/techniques of growing food and managing live-stock.
- Any credentials is highly looked upon and the more qualified the better. However, if you have the experience behind you and can demonstrate/ prove your intelligent abilities in this subject then you will of course be considered.
- £20 - £35/per hour (depending on experience)
- Be a part of a regenerative project that will have a huge effect on healing our planet.
- Freelance/ad hoc work and full-time/part-time work possibly available in future.
- This will be a very long-term relationship with lots of work available.
Please send your applications to [email protected] or call 077-828-413-03