Farm Project Leader
Farm Project Leader role - to start in March 2021
Our farm project team at SweetTree Farm in Mill Hill, NW7 work with children, adults and older people who have a variety of care and support needs including learning disabilities, mental health issues, Dementia, physical disabilities, offending histories, educational exclusion and alcohol/substance dependencies.
Our 14-acre SweetTree farm provides activities include livestock farming, horticulture, bush crafts, horsemanship, falconry, conservation, eco and natural crafts, cooking.
We are currently recruiting a full time Project Leader to organise and facilitate a wide range of workshops. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual, who can demonstrate a diverse skill set who is committed to empowering people through outdoor activity.
Project Leader key tasks include:
- Design, facilitate and deliver exciting, engaging group outdoor activities
- Positively support young people, vulnerable groups or people with challenging behaviour’s
- Livestock handling. We currently have sheep, chickens, ducks and rabbits. Donkeys will be added to the farm soon
- Responsible as part of the team for the general landscaping, horticulture and woodland
- Build relationships with external organisation’s, teachers, support workers and corporate volunteers
Personal skills and experience needed as a project leader:
- Enthusiastic with a passion for outdoor activities
- Be physically fit and love working outdoors in all weathers
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable people with a wide range of support needs
- Able to design creative structured activities to motivate and inspire people
To apply for the Project Leader role, please press the button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch once they have reviewed your application.
More info and how to apply