Training Permaculture Teachers (TPT) is an international teachers training course offered in English and available to PDC holders from any country.
Join permaculture teachers Alfred Decker, Patricia Pereira and Hugo Oliveira for seven days of intensive training that will provide you with an invaluable toolkit to use in the classroom, as well as life in general. Together they will facilitate internationally renowned teacher Rosemary (Rowe) Morrow’s TPT course, which draws on her decades of permaculture teaching experience. Whether you are already a teacher, or thinking of becoming one, the TPT training makes teaching a transformative and fun exchange.
TPT is designed for those who want to teach based on Rosemary’s participatory learning methods. The course will help participants to:
- Change the way they think about education
- Move towards a permaculture teaching career
- Empower others with life-changing skills
- Learn to pass on knowledge of permaculture theory and practice in ways that creates real change in their students and activates entire communities
- Make connections with an international community of permaculture teachers.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member