This course is relevant to all aspects of seed propagation, all types of seeds, and any climatic situation you might find yourself in.
The course comprises 9 lessons as follows:-
1. Introduction - scope, open ground propagation, controlled environment propagation
2. Seed Botany - anatomy and physiology, pollination, hybridisation, genetic purity, etc.
3. Seed Sources - selection, collection, timing, wild collecting
4. Seed Storage – treatments; cleaning, drying, storage, disease control, germination testing
5. Dormancy - and breaking dormancy
6. Germinating Annuals, Perennials and Vegetables
7. Propagating selected Woody Species
8. Direct Seeding - grasses, woody species, revegetation projects, etc.
9. Seedling Management.
For further details and full course information, please visit our website, use our free course counselling service or email us.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member