Come and spend 5 days having fun and learning, and nights under the stars in rural Herefordshire! This practical permaculture volunteer week is designed to have lots of outputs:
- learning through doing - as we implement designs we'll learn about practical
- sharing skills - there'll be those that have skills to share and opportunities to learn new ones, such as building toilets, plumbing, cooking, scything, carpentry, off-grid energy, low impact living, gardening, composting, water harvesting and conservation,
learn more about permaculture - what are the ethics and principles behind the designs that we'll be implementing? Why do we site elements of the design in certain ways? How do we create low-maintenance systems for growing food and other needs?
- working as a team - get lots done and have time to have fun too
- helping the project - working and playing together to set up the infrastructure for running courses that will benefit the local and wider community
- relax and enjoy - good food, good company, stimulating learning, quiet time, interesting fireside chat
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member