Permaculture Teaching Matters (PTM) is an international teachers training course offered in English and organised by Permakultur i Skåne in the very south of Sweden. The course will be available to PDC holders from any country.
Join permaculture teachers Alfred Decker and Candela Vargas for seven days of intensive training that will provide you with an invaluable toolkit to use in the classroom, as well as life in general. Together we will facilitate internationally renowned teacher Rosemary (Rowe) Morrow’s PTM training, which draws on her decades of permaculture teaching experience. Whether you’re already a teacher, or thinking of becoming one, the PTM training is designed to turn teaching into a transformative and fun exchange. Classrooms (indoor and outdoor) will never be the same again!
PTM is designed for those who want to teach based on Rosemary’s participatory learning methods. The course will help participants to:
– Change the way they think about education
– Move towards a permaculture teaching career
– Empower others with life-changing skills
– Learn to pass on knowledge of permaculture theory and practice in ways that creates real change in your students, and activates entire communities
– Make connections with an international community of permaculture teachers