A practical course with indoor and outdoor learning, including visits to various local projects, eco buildings, housing coops, organic gardens, community orchards and growing projects. Led by Niels Corfield.
It will run over 7 weekends between May and September - dates below (a maximum of two days can be missed and still allow you to receive your certificate)
Some of the topics covered:
- Ethics and principles of Permaculture
- Design process and methodology
- Soil management and conservation
- Urban challenges and urban Permaculture
- Woodland and Agroforestry
- Real wealth, money and sustainable exchange
- Buildings, Energy conservation and renewable energy
Sign up using this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWQrRVyceCrfL0XlBpgtcSK3cHbdBE...
Every venue will have power, hot drink making facilities and toilets.We will be visiting various sites of interest to enhance your learning.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member