This 8 week interactive course is designed for those who want to design their own property, wether it is a big land or a small homestead or apartment. It is also suited for those who don't have a property but would like to gain tools to make conscious choices to live a life in tune with Nature. After completing the course, you will receive a Permaculture Design Certificate and you will be able to understand and apply the patterns of Nature to create resilient and eco-logical systems for you and for those around you.
The course will include:
- 16 interactive online classes that will cover the topics of the Permaculture Design Manual
- Lifelong access to video material with practical examples and extra classes
- One design that you will develop with your fellow students and present to the teachers at the end of the course
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Support from your teachers throughout the 8 weeks for questions and/or design concerns
In these times of uncertainty it is not always easy to plan a trip or take two weeks off for a standard PDC. At the same time, we want to be of support for those who are seeking new ways of being in this changing World. With this course, you will be able to learn from home and tune everything to your needs. Online classes will be recorded and available to you in case you can't come online. Last but not least, learning from your home will also allow you to get out there and apply your newly acquired skills as you go, asking questions to the teachers about special conditions you might have on your property or in your specific climate.
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Design Methodology
- Climate and Landscape factors
- Water in the Landscape
- Humid Tropics
- Dry Land strategies
- Humid Cool to Cold climates
- Social Permaculture
Find information about the teachers on https://www.eduardoterzidis.com/online-pdc
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member