The course is divided into 10 lessons as follows:
2. Understand the basis of all good Horticulture with Soils, Fertilisers and Nutrition for Lavender
3. look at the Cultural Techniques for Lavender Growing
4. Learn how to have your own Lavender Propagation
5. Commercial Alternatives for your Lavender
6. Look at the various Selection and Breeding of Lavenders
7. Try Building Plant Knowledge
8. An overview of Harvesting, Postharvest Treatment and Storage
9. Think about the Processing and Making Lavender Products
10. Learn how to Market Lavender Produce
For further details and full course information, please visit our website, use our free course counselling service or email us.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member