Permaculture is a design system based on ethics and principles deduced from observing nature. During the course you will find out more about the ethics and principles and how they are applied in nature and in a garden, and see some other examples of their application. You will also be invited to participate in a practical activity, such as composting.
WHY JOIN THIS COURSE?
* Permaculture is solutions-focussed, so you can learn something which you can then apply to your work, life, garden or projects.
* You will learn something new - with your head, heart and hand!
* You will meet other people who are interested in sustainability.
* It is the first module of the full Permaculture Design Course (which is the standard ‘ticket’ 72 hour course, internationally recognised as the core introduction to permaculture.
* The teacher is on the Permaculture Association’s certifying teachers register.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member