As well as learning all about forest gardening, you will be led through the steps needed to create your own forest garden design.
What you'll gain from the course:
- a good understanding of forest gardens and why they are important
- how to design and maintain forest gardens
- how to recognise and eat more than 50 plants
- the science behind soil, fertility and plant nutrition
- joining a network of wonderful forest gardeners
- 6 Saturdays from 7th September to the 12th October, 10-3
- Optional: Sharing your forest garden designs - Sunday 27th October, 10-3
Location: The training takes place at Edible Landscapes London in Finsbury Park and possibly at some indoor venues nearby.
Cost: £200 / £60 concessions / 3 pay by volunteering spaces (volunteer for 6 days).
More info: http://www.ediblelandscapeslondon.org.uk/CreatingFG
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member