This course is designed for those who want to go deeper in the understanding of water trees and how to design productive tree systems while regenerative ecosystems. Together, we will integrate theory and practice, studying different methods and learning how to put establish on the ground.
The course is thought for those who already have a basic foundation in regenerative land design either gained through a PDC course or through other studies. Nevertheless, we will go from the ground up and if you have a solid interest in the topic you are most welcome!
During our time together we will guide you through regenerative agroforestry strategies starting from the basics. Theory will be supported by practical work, and here is a list of the theoretical and practical topics that we will cover during the course:
- Dynamics of the forest and natural succession
- Different ways agroforestry systems for different needs and situations
- How to select and find plants that match your climate and need
- Regenerative Agroforestry for food production
- Brief introduction to Syntropic Farming
- Designing an Agroforestry system from the ground up
- Observing the landscape and designing for water efficiency
- Implementing an agroforestry system
- Maintaining a forest garden
There is the possibility to also join an earthworks and water management course right after at a discounted price!!
More info here