This an opportunity to have a deep, comprehensive and hands-on learning experience that provides the foundational learning in permaculture and regenerative design as well as advanced skills, during a Internship Program with lots of hands-on permaculture application, with additional hours for advanced design practice and learning.
During the Internship Program you will get a chance to:
• Receive a toolkit of comprehensive course materials covering all the different areas of permaculture design (printed playbook and digital files)
• Gain an understanding of the principles of permaculture design, an in-depth introduction into water management and earthworks with hands-on projects specific to the site needs
• Get Practical hands-on experience of implementing a Permaculture Design
• Work together in a small group on a design project that you will present at the end of the course, with opportunities to do other individual system designs
• Interact and network with participants and experienced instructors
• Experience rural and farm living
• Experience community with a shared vision and goal
• Experience living & learning on a Permaculture site in its pioneer phase with lots of learning opportunities
• Upon completion of the course curriculum and the group design work receive an Internship Certificate.
• All Rates Includes Camping or shared dormitory and all Food, Plus over 15gb of Data
• Class usually lasts from approximately 9:00 to 17:00, though we often go on until later as everyone is enjoying the work and wants to get the needfuls done.
• The course will be conducted in English. All participants need a functional level of English in order to follow and contribute to classes, clarify doubts, collaborate in groups and present their individual design projects.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member