Booking for this event is now closed
For 2016 we will be returning to the lovely Nell Bank Centre in Ilkley, Yorkshire, which has hosted two previous convergences, the last in 2008. A lot has changed since then but expect great food, great facilities and a beautiful woodland setting.
Expect a diverse range of workshops, practical sessions, project case studies, Diploma presentations, networking, exhibitions, guided walks and tours, games, creative activities and lots, lots more!
- Early Bird Adult Ticket with Dormitory Bed £108 (available until 8/5/2016)
- Early Bird Adult Ticket with Camping/Campervan £108 (available until 8/5/2016)
- Early Bird Adult Ticket without Accommodation £85 (available until 8/5/2016)
- Full Adult Ticket with Dormitory Bed £120 (available from 9/5/2016)
- Full Adult Ticket with Camping/Campervan £120 (available from 9/5/2016)
- Full Adult Ticket without Accommodation £95 (available from 9/5/2016)
- Subsidised Ticket with Dormitory Bed £80 (available from 9/5/2016)
- Subsidised Ticket with Camping £80 (available from 9/5/2016)
- Subsidised Ticket without Accommodation £65 (available from 9/5/2016)
- Adult Gifting Ticket £180
- Child Ticket £20
- Parking Charge per vehicle £10
A bar and cafe will also be operating onsite through the weekend to provide beverages and snacks in between meal times and in the evenings.
Children between 5-15 years must have a ticket bought for them. This ticket includes 6 children meals through the event and access to the childrens workshops. 0-4 year olds are free but must be registered when booking. Children of this age can take part in mealtimes as needed. Unfortunately, due to safety reasons, we cannot provide dorm beds for children of any age, thus those with children must use camping facilities if staying onsite.
Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 0DE