Children in Permaculture Training of Teachers Course 2019
Dates: Wednesday 10th to Sunday 14th July 2019 and a further 5 days April 2020 in the UK.
Times: 9.30am on 10th to 4pm on 14th July 2019. Participants are welcome to arrive on Tuesday 9th from 6pm.
Cost: £1,600. Early Bird Discounted rate £1400.
Location: London, UK
Refreshments: Tea and coffee included. Meals: Not included.
More information: http://childreninpermaculture.com
About the course
The full course is aimed at people who want to be sharing permaculture with children and teachers, including leading the two day CiP training course in their region, designing school grounds, gardening with children, holistic education with children amongst others. The format is an intensive five day course, followed by a period of 6-12 months during which participants work with children, then another 5 days course (which will include practical assessment) and a portfolio.
Before the first course participants need to have two years’ experience working with children and a good understanding of permaculture (the best way to demonstrate this is with having done a Permaculture Design Course, and/or a two day Children in Permaculture course).
Before they can graduate, participants will be expected to have:
- Relevant first aid training
- Permaculture Design Course (PDC) certificate
- Portfolio assessment passed
- A current DBS/PVG/ disclosure certificate (as relevant in the participants own country)
- At least 21 years of age.
Book your place
When you book your place, you can pay in full, or simply pay a deposit of £200 to secure your place. There is an early bird discount for those who pay in full before the end of March 2019. The full amount must be paid by 10th May 2019. Please also complete a detailed registration form https://goo.gl/forms/OiMMngEJTw0OyUXE2.
You will be sent an information pack with further details about the course, pre-course reading, draft timetable etc.
The deposit of £200 is non-returnable. If a participant cancels:
- Before 10th May 2019 there is no additional cancellation fee, i.e. refund will be made of any amount paid above the £200 deposit.
- Between 10th May and 10th June the cancellation fee is 50% above the deposit (i.e. if they have paid in full, students will be refunded £600).
- After 10th June no refund will be given. The Permaculture Association reserves the right to cancel the course in whole or in part if circumstances arise which would make it non-viable. In this situation the participant will be refunded in full.
|Full price||£ 1600.00|
|Deposit (pay the balance by BACS later)||£ 200.00|