ONLY A FEW COPIES LEFT IN STOCK
The Permaculture Teachers' Guide, edited by Andrew Goldring, is described as an essential tool for anyone who wants to get the permaculture message over. This is an excellent guide, illustrating methods for teaching sustainability by 35 leading UK permaculturists.
It includes the exploration of central themes, teaching techniques, ideas, strategies, checklists, practical hands-on learning exercises, how to convene courses and has a good resource section. A must have manual for anyone wishing to teach design courses or integrate permaculture ideas into their presentations.
The guide is available from the Permaculture Association at £29.20, inc postage and packaging (to the UK) but Educator Members receive a 10% discount. We only have a few printed copies remaining, therefore purchases are subject to availability. If you purchase a copy and we no longer have any in stock, you will be refunded in full.
- Our staff member who posts orders only work 5 hours a week, usually on a Thursday. Therefore please allow up to 7 days for your order to be processed. Occasionally this may be longer to allow for staff holidays.
- For UK postage, please allow plenty of time for postage, as Covid-19 is causing some delays in the postal system.
- For postage to Europe and around the world, due to the combined effects of Covid-19 and Brexit, delays or disruption are possible and we advise you to consider your order carefully. For more details, please consult the latest information provided by Royal Mail's International Incident Bulletin.
- Please note that taxes, duties and a clearance fee may be due on goods sent from Great Britain to international destinations. You may be required to pay an additional fee to release your package, above the advertised price. Unfortunately the thresholds and the amounts charged vary from country to country so we are unable to advise on these additional charges.
- Full terms and conditions for product purchases.