The Association has members in many countries and links to groups all over the world. We are supporting the development of permaculture internationally through a longstanding commitment to the ongoing development of a comprehensive online database of projects and giving advice and support to groups that contact us.
You can help us develop the international work in the following ways:
- Let us know whether any of the contact information on the website is out of date, so that we can update our database.
- Pass on any new contact information you come across if you are visiting a country and find new projects or groups we didn't have listed.
- Write a short report, ideally with photographs, saying what is happening in that country. We can use this in our newsletter, on the website, and provide it to others asking about that country.
- Let us know about links you and your project have or want to develop with projects in other parts of the world.
- Hold a fundraising event for a specific project, for example to support the work inEl Salvador, or Palestine.
- Host a talk about international projects (e.g. IPES, Marda), international networking or creating links with projects in other parts of the world.